Thursday, December 10, 2009

Your opinion. sound normal for pregnacy or just late period?

I had a while back and the condom broke. I was due to for my period about 6 days ago, but i do have a history of being a little irregular. I've been getting some mild cramping that comes and goes with a few hours in between and some pretty bad cramps that come and go through out the day for about 3 days now, but I still haven't started my period. Do you think i might be pregnate(even with what feels like period cramps) or do you think im just late?



Your opinion. sound normal for pregnacy or just late period?theater seating



Wait another week and take a test.



Your opinion. sound normal for pregnacy or just late period?lyric opera opera theater



Well wait another 2 weeks if you still haven't gotten a period yet then go to your doctor or take a home pregnancy test.
oooh i had some badd cramping right around the time of my period and like a week after it should have started...
It might only be that you are late...but, do a home pregnancy test ....you would get your answer
maybe or maybe not. it would be better to visit your ob-gyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal