Saturday, December 5, 2009

How long can I leave off retainer before it's too late?

Back in late Spring of 2007 I took off my retainer because it was causing distractions and I was travelling, and horribly never put it back on.



The other part of this is I have a gap in my teeth where they pulled out a tooth and intended to insert a false one, but haven't yet done so. Obviously it hurts very much to put the retainer on, so my question is should I bother? Or is it too late for me to get back on track with this without getting braces all over again?



How long can I leave off retainer before it's too late?soap opera



its too late you left it out too long



How long can I leave off retainer before it's too late?city opera opera theater



Can you go back and have them refit the retainer? The retainer may have been holding your teeth in place until they could fill in with the false one.



I had braces on my front four teeth only when I was younger and did not wear my retainer like I was supposed to. One of my teeth shifted and I regret now that I did not wear it. Plus, it cost my parents unnecessarily!
You should go back to your orthodontist and see what they say. This happens all the time, maybe a new retainer can be made. I doubt you will have to go through braces all over again. But, do it soon!!
Well normally the dentist would put a false tooth. And for your retainer you go back to the orthdontics and they make a new one for you that will fit. Also you can leave the retainer out since you will have a false tooth that is going to be inputed in, and of course your suppose to see your orthdontics, because they create a new retainer so that it will fit and not painful. I hope that helps out. Also to mention when you take your retainer out you usually have to put it back within 24 hours, because your teeth always move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal