Thursday, December 10, 2009

Have you gotten caught in a traffic jam and was late to work?

I hate traffic jam. It seems like it is taking longer very day to get to work and to go home. It is just getting worse. A year ago it took me 35 minutes to get to work and now it takes me 50 minutes to 1 hour to get to work. It is driving me nuts. I guess it is due to the construction everywhere and the city population is growing rapidly. I have seen some aggressively drivers were speeding and illegally driving the wrong way trying to get to work on time. One driver cut in front of me without turning the signal on. I was close to an accident. I heard one man got fired from his job because he was late to work at least three times within 3 months period. That is scary. I normally leave my house at the right time to go to work. Some people don't. They drive crazy and worry about losing their jobs. They need to wake up earlier without being worried. I was five minutes late one time due to a bad accident on my way to work. I am hanging on okay right now.



Have you gotten caught in a traffic jam and was late to work?symphony



Suzie, here's the drill. Traffic is not going away. People who are late because they get "caught" in traffic jams do so because they did not allow enough time for their commute. Bad drivers are a part of traffic. In fact, if people drove correctly, there would be less traffic, because a lot of traffic is caused by people who cause wrecks and fail to do the basics like signaling and letting other drivers in. My objective when I drive is to get where I am going without damaging me, my passengers, my car, or other people's property. Every decision and action I take on the road is to ensure these things. I do not get emotional on the road, nor do I get emotionally involved with other drivers. In response to any situation on the road, be it another driver's rage, bad driving, obstacles such as debris, or any other situation that requires some kind of evasive action, I do exactly what is needed to avoid a crash or an altercation with another driver, nothing more or less. I strive to minimize my fuel consumption, my heart rate, and my stress level. If you do the same, you will find that driving even in traffic is much less stressful.



Have you gotten caught in a traffic jam and was late to work?performing arts center opera theater



heck yeah man.. all the time.. hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal