Thursday, December 10, 2009

In need of help and advice on being late?

well im trying for a baby any way but im concerned because im now about 2 days late maybe more maybe less but every hour or so im getting this really bad pains they don't really feel like period pains and i do gat bad period pains any way. but this pain happend every hour or half an hour and its shocking i can only guess period pains can be different from time to time?



my question is, is it possible to have bad cramps and still be pregnant has any one experienced it?



thank you for taken the time to read my question.



In need of help and advice on being late?star theater



its normal to have bad cramps. I remember I had the most awful pain and didn't know if I had to go to the restroom or throw up....so I just sat on the toilet and held the trash can up. I think it happens because of the uterus stretching and later it can be round ligament pain.



In need of help and advice on being late?extension opera theaterps also ive had no morning sickness (yet) i maybe cocky now but i bet i'll regret it in a few weeks lol. thanks for your information about what you went through too JESS. Report It


YEA, IT'S NORMAL TO BE PREGGO AND HAVE CRAMPS. I DID UNTIL I WAS 4 MONTHS. MY MIDWIFE SAID IT WAS MY UTERUS STRETCHING AND ALL THE EXTRA HORMONE!
Its very possible, wait a few more days and then take a test.
Yes this is normal...
yes very normal
My best friend is prego right now and she is having bad cramps also, only hers are caused from her uterus is swollen and is set more to the right side, she sometimes gets these very bad cramps to where she cant move, and she just crys, shes onlly 3 months, but good luck.
Yes. I would take a pregnancy test. You are already late for your period, so you should get a pretty accurate result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal