Thursday, December 10, 2009

My last period was I believe the 27th of dec. Im late, 3 neg tests.?

See I know you have to be so far along to get a possitve test result, Is it possible that i conceived rigth before my period and thats why im getting neg results? usually right b4 my period my breast hurt and i get cramps. no sign of either, im having cramps but they are light, and feel different than usual, I feel more irritable, how long should i wait before i will get a possitive test? Im never late, and even if i am a day or 2 late i have the symptoms that im going to start. Could it be that even though i have missed my period, im not quite pregnant enough to get a possitve test? has anyone else had this happen to them? I really need some imput on this please help!!



My last period was I believe the 27th of dec. Im late, 3 neg tests.?pacific theater



an ept test would show it, but if it doesnt go to the Dr and take a urine test they can show up when u are just 3 days pregnant, or get a blood test. I am sure you are not and you are just stressing. Good luck



My last period was I believe the 27th of dec. Im late, 3 neg tests.?phantom of the opera opera theater



There's always a chance that home tests are innacurate. If you just started birth control pills within the last three months, that might be causing your period to be late. But if you haven't, I would see a doctor and get a blood test done. They're much more accurate, and if you aren't pregnant your doctor can help you figure out what the problem is.
this happened to me. You were probably stressed out enough to miss the first period and then not having another makes you even more stressed. Stress can cause your hormones to go crazy..i.e. missed periods. I know its hard, but relax. Any preg test would have positive after a month...
Absolutely! I had negative pregnancy tests with all three of my children. My suggestion is to make an appointment with your doctor and have them do a blood serum HCG. It will measure the exact amount of HCG in your blood- this is also good for timing your pregnancy. I believe it depends on your doctor- but if I remember correctly, you need a number of at least 60 to be "officially" pregnant. Each time my doctor checked my blood the first day and then I had to go back in 2 days to have it checked again to ensure that my number doubled. Hope that helps! Good luck to you...



By the way- if you are pregnant, you would be due October 2nd, 2008
i was the same way when i was pregnant with my daughter and i took several test and they all showed negative i had to go get blood work done to show that i was pregnant , test doesnt always work so gp get blood work done to see if you are
Hi there Jessica S! I think we are in the same bind! Im an irregular. (previously 46 days) I havent got a period since december as well. I'm not feeling nausea, soreness of the breasts and so on. But I think I may be urinating like 8 times a day these days. Im not sure if its stress or paranoia. lol. I also got a negative of at least 3 of my early morning urine hpt for the past week including this morning! Weird huh? My suggestion is get a blood hcg test. Cos i'm gonna get one too! They say it is more accurate cos it picks up less than the number usually seen in home pregnancy tests. I sure wish we'd find the answer to what we are looking for! Good luck to us! Keep me posted if u have time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal