Thursday, December 10, 2009

Could I be pregnant.?.. was 3 weeks late...then bled for 4 days ..please answer!?

Well I was three weeks late with my period.. it was supoosed to come on 8/14/07 and I started getting all sorts of pregnancy feelings like nausia...tiredness...bloated feeling..urinating a lot and eating way more, tender breasts...etc. so I took 2 tests which came back negative, so I thought I tested too soon.



Started bleeding lightly on 9/2/07 and got a little heavy then light and now stopped on 9/5/07 it has pretty much stopped. no blood clots the bleeding was a light red and then dark towards the end.



do you think I could be pregnant even after this occurance. I still feel like I am.. as far as my body goes and the nausia etc.... kind of at a lost..and dont know what to think. any advice would be great thanks.



Could I be pregnant.?.. was 3 weeks late...then bled for 4 days ..please answer!?events



YES YOU MAY BE PREGNANT. THIS HAPPEND TO ME WITH MY SON. IF YOU ARE PREGNANT A HOME PREGNANCY TEST SHOULD DETECT IT.REMEMBER TO US YOUR FIRST MORNINGS URINE BECAUSE THIS HAS THE MOST HCG IN IT(pregnancy hormone ).



Could I be pregnant.?.. was 3 weeks late...then bled for 4 days ..please answer!?home theatre opera theater



If you go to the doctor they will give you a blood test to be sure
You could take another test or go to the doctor for a blood test. The blood test is really accurate so then you would know for sure.
Dear Shibba,



You still need to go for pregnancy test again. Do not guess but confirm it from the gynecologist or medical expert to carry out all necessary test including scanning, urine and stool test.



Thanks
Ok, you did not say when the last day of your menstrual period was. .... Or, if you had sex when you could have gotten pregnant. If you count the 1st day of bleeding as day 1, you are most fertile the 13th, 14th and 15th day of your cycle. However, you cannot count on those days for several reasons (sperm can live inside of you for up to 5 days/you may ovulate late or early). It's just the general rule to go by. Now, if you were late and bled and you got a negative test I would say it is unlikely that you are pregnant.... And may just be going through hormonal changes. It does not sound to me like implantation bleeding which happens about a week before your period is due.



If you are still feeling like something is a little bit off, take another test. If still negative I would try again around 9/15-9/18 being that your new cycle started on the 2nd.



I have had some bleeding with this pregnancy (up to 16 weeks!) and it never affected a pregnancy test (always came up +). To be super sure you can always go get a blood test which would be very accurate at this point.



Very Best Wishes!
wait a week and take another test. if it's still negative get in to see your dr. something could be wrong and you may not know it
do another home test and if you still get a neg. result go get a blood test done. Good Luck
no i dont think that youre pregnat but just go to the doctor any way and tell him are her the situation
Better consult a doctor, have a blood test for best result.Sometimes, home pregnancy test failed.
could you be pregnant? no



you were just late with your period



you will get all those symptoms before your period



there is no way if you bleed for four days



because everything is in your uteries is coming out



but i hope you get pregnant next month
You could have experienced implantation bleeding, which would mean that you are pregnant.
I would take another test then go to my doctor asap

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal