Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am now 3 or 4 days late for my period?

I have symptoms of pregnancy but I am getting a negative hpt test. I am now 3-4 days late for my period. I don't feel like I am stressing about it but just curious why I am getting a negative hpt or why I am not getting my period if I am not pregnant? It doesn't make sense to me... Any ideas?



I am now 3 or 4 days late for my period?ballet



could be stress, or it may just be too early to have detectable HCG levels..wait another couple days try again, if that still is neg and still no period, call a doc for blood test. Good luck!



I am now 3 or 4 days late for my period?globe theater opera theater



I'm usually right on the money with my period. You can pretty much count down the seconds until I get mine, but some months, depending on how much stress I've had, it'll take an extra few days to a week. If you're having symptoms of pregnancy, I'd suggest seeing a doctor.
Pregnancy tests work by detecting a certain hormone in your urine (this hormone is only produced in pregnant women). Some women have undetectable amounts of the hormone in very early pregnancy. In a nutshell, you may want to test again in a few days if your period does not arrive (the hormone increases in a pregnant woman's body very quickly with each day). You may not be pregnant. Your period might be late because you might have ovulated late in your current cycle. The best thing to do is wait a few days, test, and go from there.
There is so many reasons why that could be happening. (Stress maybe sick) I am now 2 months pregnant but we tested the first week and it came back negative each day. I would just wait a few more days and if still nothing maybe go see a doc :)
maybe give it a few more days and do a preg test again, it might not be showing the correct result yet. you could also be getting pregnancy symtoms cause ur head is playing tricks on you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal