Thursday, December 10, 2009

Was this really that offending?

K well me and my friends got late onto this bus for a field trip and there was only one open seat left for me. And when i saw who i was sitting next too (it was this guy that everyone finds really really annoying and don't worry he didn't hear me cuz he was wearing earphones and listening to music) i was like oh **** damn it i don't want too sit here. THe girl i liked was sitting across from the seat i was about too take and she heard me say all that stuff and saw me looking really depresed. And she was like theres open seats up there and i was like really! thank you so much. But when i got there a teacher sat down and i had too go back. ANd when i went back to that seat i put my head down and seemed really upset and all of a sudden the girl that was sitting across from me picks up her stuff and walks forward too trade seats with her friend. Oh and she knows i like her. did i offend her? oh and P.S she knows i like her.



Was this really that offending?performing show



Whenever I prepare for a journey, I prepare as though for death. Should I never return, all is in order.



Was this really that offending?opera score opera theater



you probably did, whats wrong with sitting beside someone you don't have to talk to them just sit and ride but with all your complaining and gestures she probably was like your an idiot and wanted to get away from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal