Thursday, December 10, 2009

Have i started my AS revision early or late?

My AS subjects are; biology,chemistry, Art and design and Religoius studies. My main exams that will be under examination conditions are in June. And i've started revising these subject's from the begginging of march.....have i revised earlier or late..can i stand a chance of getting A's (however, i started my AS art exam months ago, that's because we were set it in january) please i need to know what the normal time should be when you start your revison before your exams, am i i on the right track?. Thanks.



Have i started my AS revision early or late?hollywood theater



I am not sure but I have a suggestion.



To get the most out of your study time I suggest you have a very good diet, fresh fruit, vegetables, no junk food and alcohol. Eat regularly and get enough sleep and exercise.



In order to maximise study time I suggest a focus and concentrate CD. Play this while you are studying and you'll find your mind will be sharp and you will be calm and relaxed.



The CD also has a track for relaxation which is important too.



Link : http://www.relax-uk.com/product.asp?id=2...



Link : http://www.brainwave-entrainment.com/BMV...



Have i started my AS revision early or late?opera.com opera theater



Nope - for intensive revision you're starting at around the right time for the exams. It's better to be over-learned than underleaned about the areas. However, you should have been revising since the start of the course with AS levels and A levels (at the end of each topic).



Hope this helps.
Depends on the person.



There's people who start revision 3 days before and ace the exam, and those who slave away all year only to get a medial result.



I'd advise keeping notes organised throughout the year, summarising the key topics and all that, creating a file. Then, when you feel you're ready, start reviewing the notes, expanding them, then doing practice exam questions.



I wouldn't say its too late, as long as you're not too slack.
I'd say that's great. I'm starting now for my A Levels, and wish I'd started this early last year for my ***. Good Luck.
This is difficult to answer without knowing whether you mean modular or terminal exams; were you notified of the exams in June or are they short or modular style exams you take to complete the course?



If they are modular-based, perhaps one of three exams you take, then you've started about right. These are sometimes called units at AS level.



If they are end of year exams, for instance, you should have been revising for them all year round. To be honest, I am amazed at the people who think they can get A grades from last minute revision but some still do it.



I am confused as you havent given specifics about the exams. I am currently reviewing this with the education system as too many students leave revision too late. I would suggest anyone taking exams in June to start in late December/early January - from experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal