Thursday, December 10, 2009

My girlfriend is a week and a half late on her period! HELP!?

Okay me and my girlfriend have never had actual sex. We have rubbed genitals but nothing that I would think would allow transfer of sperm.



She is a week and a half late. But theres so much stress in her life, worrying about colleges, constantly thinking im going to break up with her, jealousy if I talk to any girl. And now this happens and I'm so scared I'm shaking



And now too long ago she stopped eating for 3 days. She went to the doctor (I question his sanity) and he said she was anorexic. She also is getting chronic headaches nearly daily.



:( Someone please help!



My girlfriend is a week and a half late on her period! HELP!?chinese theater



If she's anorexic, then that's the reason why her period is late. Nothing else. This is also the reason why she's so paranoid about losing you. An eating disorder like that will make anyone behave insecure and have low self-esteem. Please be there for her. She needs help.



My girlfriend is a week and a half late on her period! HELP!?opera mini opera theater



Run!! Run as fast as you can!!
I am a doctor, how old is she???
Stress is a BIG contributor to late periods. Not only that, but change of diet, and she hasn't been eating at all right? Lack of nutrients may be the reason why she is getting headaches, I used to get them all the time when I didn't eat for a day.
It doesn't matter if you've had "actual sex" or not. You can get a girl pregnant by genital contact, because the penis leaks a fluid before you ejaculate that contains sperm.



You're girlfriend needs help. If she's stressed out, not eating, is jealous of any move you make to another girl, insecure about your relationship and was previously anorexic, she has to get to a doctor. You should help her, but for your own sanity, tell her to stop worrying about the relationship.
These are the major reasons someone can miss a period. Stress, change in diet or lack of diet, and change in workout... I think you are not pregnant but just to make sure go get her a test and let her take it.. it will show that you are supporting her and are there for her... Good luck and blessings (she sounds like she is a high maintenance girl, sorry for you)
Wait. She went to a doctor and didn't get a pregnancy test?



It isn't HIS sanity I question.



He may know a lot more about your girlfriend's eating disorder than you do. Anorexia can delay or top periods. So can stress.



If she is a week and a half late, she should have taken a pregnancy test before now. Buy one from the drugstore and bring it to her, unless you guys just want to extend the drama unnecessarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal