Thursday, December 10, 2009

I need help with a movie name.... late 80s early 90s ?

Ok. I need help trying to remember the name to a movie. I watched it a LONG time ago when I was younger. It is probably a late 80s, maybe early 90s thriller. It has this group of people who are getting "hunted" in the woods by men that wear masks. I think one of the hunters wears a Santa Claus mask. Any help will be greatly appreciated.



Thanks!



I need help with a movie name.... late 80s early 90s ?plays



I believe that the movie is "Fortress" It's school children and A teacher that are kidnapped, I think it takes place in Austrailia . I hope that helps.



I need help with a movie name.... late 80s early 90s ?opera ticket opera theater



Surviving the Game (1994) - Ice T, Rutger Hower
Surviving the Game......maybe
Could it be "Hide and Freak"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal