Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does she like me? Is it too late?

I'm 27, she's 20 and we've been introduced from mutual friends. We've been friends for the past three months but from the first time i had feelings for her. Even if she gives me the feeling that she wants me, everytime i tried to get closer to her (i.e. bought her a cd, invited her to my place etc) she gas getting 'cold' on me. Besides that, while we used to talk for hours over the net, while we used to spent so much time together, now we hardly see each other and i'm afraid that maybe she don't want me anymore. Is it too late for me to tell her that i want her? I am so shy everytime she's close to me, i don't even talk to her!!! And the worst part? we went to see a movie 1-2 hours ago and i heard her talking on the phone about another guy...



Does she like me? Is it too late?playhouse



maybe u cood rite her a letter or somethin (even tho it might seem kiddish) but that way u dont have 2 talk stragt 2 her face and if u dont want 2 talk 2 her tell her 2 rite bac insted.



Does she like me? Is it too late?plays opera theater



no she dont and yes it is
Maybe she just wants to be friedns with you. Have you try to make an attempt by asking her out. Tell her how you feel. If she feels differently then shes not the one for you. You have nothing to loose. The sooner the better for both of you...Good Luck!!!
Ask your Mutual Friends and tell them how You feel about her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal