Thursday, December 10, 2009

(ladies only please) I am 17 days late and...?

I had a negative pregnancy blood test when I was a week late but yesterday and today I have had a very small amount of brown discharge on the toliet paper when I wipe. Could this mean I am finally getting ready to start my period or could this be implantation bleeding? have you had an experience like this before?



(ladies only please) I am 17 days late and...?sheet music



Have you tested again since the first test? The brown discharge probably would not be implantation bleeding at this point, but you could still be pregnant. All I can advise is test again.



(ladies only please) I am 17 days late and...?state theatre opera theater



Go get another blood test. While more accurate they are NOT more sensitive than a urine test.
At 17 days late, chances are it wouldn't be implantation bleeding. Implantation bleeding usually occurs either right before your period is due or at the time period is due.



You are most likely gearing up to start your period.
it could be your period, i had the same experience last week (i thought i was pregnant), but i started my period the next day as usual
Being a week late could mean different things to different people. If you are someone who gets their period like clockwork, then maybe you should take a pregnancy test later on just to be sure. (A week late may not be able to give a precise reading on your hormone levels.) Wait it out throughout the day since, obviously, periods go on all day as opposed to implantation. Good Luck
Jenna next time that happen make a doc apointment to see why you are having your period at differnt time each month



it seems to me that you might be ovulating later than usually



take another pregnancy test and see



Good luck
Sometimes the pregnancy test aren't able to detect the hormones until weeks after you've missed your period, so if you haven't have your period yet then there is still a possibility that you are pregnant. I would retake a pregnancy test. If you gain a positive results, congradulations. WATCH what you eat and drink a lot of water. Too much coffee or alchol could cause implanation bleeding. Also, physical or emotional stress can cause bleeding.



If your test is still negative, you should do take a step back and look at your diet and lifestyle. What has changed? Either way go see your doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal