Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sign of Pregnancy (period 5 or 6 days late)?

I'm not trying to ask a stupid "am i pregnant" question just before I take a test (which I am going to) I would like to know if anyone else had symptoms like this.



My period is now about 5 to 6 days late and the past few days I keep feeling like I got my period but I go to the bathroom and it's not there. I get a clear/kind of white discharge. I also am getting slight cramping, more like a slight "butterflys in my stomach" feeling in my lower abdomen.



Also it is very likely I could be pregnant as I am ttc.



Thanks for your answers!



Sign of Pregnancy (period 5 or 6 days late)?violin



The only way to know for sure it to take a test.



However, I can assure you the "butterflys in your stomach" are not fetal movements, its way too early for that.



Sign of Pregnancy (period 5 or 6 days late)?chinese theater opera theater



Yes, maybe, some major preg symptoms are:



Sore breasts, nausea, a missed period, fatigue, headaches.



However all women are different so you really need to go take that test to find out for sure. Come to think of it, I did have a weird sensation going on in my uterus area when I was about 4-5 weeks.
I am amazed at girls who can figure out if they pregnant by just a few days. I didn't really noticed until I was 7 weeks already prego... and the dr had to tell me I was. Every girl is different, some get cramps, bloating, morning sickness. While other girls don't really have none. If you are already 5 days late... just take an at home pregnancy test.
I had pretty much the same symtoms with my first one. You very well could be pregnant. I kept feeling like I started and went to check and didn't but there was a clear discharge. But if you've been doing something different physically recently, that could be it too. If you wanted to get pregnant... good luck:) I really hope you are!
Yes it happened to me, I was expecting my period and really believed it would start but it didn't. By the time I got the test I was 5 days late and it was positive
Missed periods are caused by pregnancy but there are other possibilities, such as over exercising, iron deficiency, malnourishment, thyroid problems, stress, etc. So if your test comes up negative, talk to your doctor and see what he/she recommends.



As for the discharge you describe, if it is similar to an uncooked egg white %26amp; you can stretch it between your fingers, then it could be signs of ovulation; the cramping may also be a sign that you are about to get a period.



I had a friend who had mild cramps and discomfort for a week before she got her period.



If your test is psitive then congratulations are in order.
your period is late enough why not test

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal