Thursday, December 10, 2009

HI! I am at least 2 weeks late and think I might be pregnant but the pregnancy test came back negati

Here is why I think I might be pregnant - I'm at least 2 weeks late, I am just getting over a yeast infection, i'm extremely tired, and my husband said I have been sweating like crazy at night which is very uncommon for me(don't know if that is a sign or not.) I'm unsure if I am because I haven't had morning sickness and my pregnancy test came back negative. I also get abdominal pain at times. Tell me what you think!



HI! I am at least 2 weeks late and think I might be pregnant but the pregnancy test came back negative?classical music



If you really are 2 weeks late for your period and your test showed negative you are probably not pregnant. I would take a second test just to be sure I did the test correctly and if that one was also negative you could be pretty certain that you are not pregnant. Then your next step should be to visit your doctor to find out why you are late if your cycle is normally regular. Also, if you were taking any medication for the yeast infection research the side effects of the medication to see if that may be cause the irregular cycle.



HI! I am at least 2 weeks late and think I might be pregnant but the pregnancy test came back negative?ms stress opera theater



the yeast infection is why you are late see you doctor
i can only suggest calling the dr and trying for a blood test, then you would absolutly know for sure. good luck
I was 6 weeks late before my test came back positive. I was already getting morning sickness, which doesn't usually start until around 6 weeks , when my test was finally positive. Maybe you should go get a blood test.
go see a doctor
Go to your family doctor and they can do a blood test to determine if you are pregnant or not. It will give you peace of mind if you are not trying for a child right now, or the results will be the news of the year for you and your hubby if you are. Good luck either way.
see a doctor for a test. The home tests can have false negatives
I'm 2 mos late and have had 3 neg tests. My doc says it's probably do to stress or my weight loss. I would talk to the doc, and have them do a test in about 2 wks just to verify the neg results. In the mean time start taking vitamins w/ extra folic acid just in case.
well wait for 9 months and if you are pregnant you will have a baby on the spot it will just come out of you where ever you are
go to the doctor ASAP! i just found out today that I am already 9 weeks pregnant- after 3 NEGATIVE home tests!!!! Don't trust them. Go to the doctor- even if it's nor pregnancy they will help you!
probably because you going through so much stress...dont worry talk to your docotor...hopefully everything goes fine
It's hard to say, because some of the pregnancy symptoms show's after 30days without menstruation and a positive pregnancy test result....



So better to wait 30days to have pregnancy test again just to make sure, though there is a product that says in just 2weeks you may see the result if you are pregnant or not, better try that too...
You might have to wait a week or two longer, to start taking test again. During this period, take good care of yourself, you can even start taking prenatal vitamins.



If the test turns out negative, but you still have symptoms, you should go see your doctor.
tmi on the yeast infection. yuck, you must be a skank. i sure hope your not pregnant. your kid will be a skank too. your only tired because your lazy and your sweating because you must be the size of a pig. you have pain because you eat too much. its gas so just fart, quit eating, lose some weight and put towels under your hairy armpits to stop the sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal