Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can UTI medicine cause your period to be late?

Because I had sex with my boyfriend right after my last period, and then right before i was expecting my next one, we used condoms both times and my period is a week and a half late now. I'm getting worried.



Can UTI medicine cause your period to be late?performing arts show



It would interfere with contraceptive pill and make you unprotected, But to my knowledge no it wouldn't mess up your periods it may be worth a trip to the docs or a chemist for a pregnancy kit. good luck hun.



Can UTI medicine cause your period to be late?opera cd opera theater



Not that I know of. It did not cause mine to be late.



See your gyn. You might be pregnant.
Very remote possibility ur normally safe up to 3 days after your period and 3 days before.this is what some people practise as safe sex

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal