Thursday, December 10, 2009

Did I miss out and is it too late? If not, How can I change?

I was happy being a 'tomboy' sorta girl. I liked hanging out with my guy friends, didn't dress up alot with out a reason (aka.someone dying or getting married) and almost never wore make-up (except to grad, I looked like a princess and thats when I wanted to change.) I'm now almost 19, never had a boyfriend and have never been kissed. I've had crushes but have always thought of myself as much too grounded to bother with starting a real relationship.



Now, I just want to be a girly girl and let the real me out of the box I've been trying to keep to. The tomboy side of me was my 'thing ' and I have sort of just reluctantly stuck to it dispite wanting to change.



Is it too late for me? I feel like I have missed out of everything from awkward first dates in seventh grade (or whenever stupid kid start dating these days) to practicing with make-up with friends.



I feel like if I step out now, I'll have to go though all the awkward stuff I've missed and I'm way too old for that!



Did I miss out and is it too late? If not, How can I change?opera cd



You kno that all kinda sounds like somewhat of the same situation i was in.. I was always one of the guys... hung out with all the jocks...which just happened to be the stoners too..I did go thru my stages of girly-ness if thats what you wanna call them.. but it's all the same in whatever age you are.. your a girl... and things will come natural your first kiss your first date all that...you will be nervous as hell going into all those situations but lemme tell you it doesnt get easy...you will always feel a little bit of a tingle in your tummy before a date.. you will always wonder if you look good or not.. hoping that your makeup isnt messed up and if you are making a fool outta yourself... it's normal... if anything like me you prly kno the most about guys because you were able to chill and hang out and understand how guys do have feelings too and how they tend to handle situations different and how certain things dont bother them as much as a female...and you didnt not have to be the center of attention.. you prly bi-passed the whole awkward stage that a lot of girls go thru "the sIut stage" which is a good thing.. cuz the girls that have to be all girly girly and up front in your face fake and trashy are the ones that in the long run get thrown to the side



so pretty much what i am trying to say is.. you will be fine.. go out on dates... you'll be fine



try the new mascara....it will work



kiss the guy you like... he'll like it!



everything will work out... and it's never too late to do anything



Goodluck sweet heart!



Did I miss out and is it too late? If not, How can I change?opera singer opera theater



It's never too late, actually a lot of people don't truly discover themselves until they are older. You'll do fine!!
you're never too old for the awkward stuff. you gotta learn somehow. besides, you're still young. i know ppl that are my age(22+) that have yet to go on those awkward 1st dates. moral of the story=you're never too late to start.
Take it step by step.



Went out with a girl like that and it was great because no 2-3hr wait for her to get ready.



She ended up going back between me and a friend until she was seriously hot. The best part is she was still grounded enough not to take forever even then.
You are not too old for that if you have never gone through it before. You wouldn't expect to join the Olympic skating team without practice. You won't feel totally comfortable being "girly" without practice. You can always practice makeup in the privacy of your own bathroom. And who says that you are going to be awkward on a first date? You already have plenty of friends who are boys. They really don't change that much just because you are dating them. Be yourself and be interested in them. That's all that you really need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal