Thursday, December 10, 2009

Im 18 years old... Is it too late to take the permit test? (I know its a dumb question...)?

Hello,



So all my life, I was always studying so that I can get into the college that I wanted to go to. I was so into it, I totally forgot about getting my drivers license.



So here it is, even if I was 18 year old is it too late to take my permit and then to getting my drivers license?



Im 18 years old... Is it too late to take the permit test? (I know its a dumb question...)?greek theater



Yes it is too late, permits are for teens (16-17). You can apply for your license now.



Im 18 years old... Is it too late to take the permit test? (I know its a dumb question...)?performing arts show opera theater



It's never too late, but the sooner you do it the better.
Probably not. Just call your local licensing office.



(It may vary state to state.)
just get your driver lincense
Never too late! u can always get ur licence proper, after a few sessions of practice, and after preparing for the test! good luck, happy driving!
i had friend who was 26 yrs and got one. i don't see why not. .. but it would be be wise to go all the way.



like nike says... .Just do it!
Walk, run, or ride a bicycle, to your nearest drivers test station and get a copy of driving rules and ask what you must do to get a license.



They will set you straight, and good luck with that education.



This country will soon need some sensible, educated young people like you to make a difference........
lol, hahaha.



Is it too late to take the permit test?
You can take the test for permit anytime. Same for CDL. You must pass all the written tests first then you receive a permit.
No it's not too late. There is no maximum age limit yet, for taking the test for your permit. The seventeen year limit is the minimum age to take the test. Read the book, take the test. Look how many really dopey people are driving every day, it must be an easy test.



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal