Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am filing for a passport which I will use in late September of this year. Am I late?

I've heard rumor that the backlog on passports is so great, even if my trip isn't until late September of this year (4 months from now) I may not get it in time. Just curious to see if other users have had experienced any delays in getting passport applications processed.



I am filing for a passport which I will use in late September of this year. Am I late?state theatre



It is currently taking about 12 weeks for your passport to arrive from the date you mail the application. The basic cost is $97, not counting the cost of the two photos and the postage. You apply at the post office.



Expedited service costs $60 extra and cuts the processing time to about 4 weeks.



You don't say where you are going, but you need to expedite your passport applicaiton if you need to get any visas.



Go to www.state.gov and click on Travel %26amp; Business for more information.



I am filing for a passport which I will use in late September of this year. Am I late?theater opera theater



It took about 60 days for mine to arrive. If you want you can pay alittle extra to get it faster.



All you need to know is at this link:



http://travel.state.gov/passport/passpor...
Some passports have taken up to 3 months, but the rush should be over. There was a big crunch for sommer vacations. September should be fine. If you pay a little extra you can still get it in less than 10 business days.
Two weeks ago they told me it was taking 11 weeks. I had one expedited and it took two weeks. It cost more, but it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal