Saturday, December 5, 2009

I Can't Stop Crying. I'm Heartbroken. Is It Too Late? I Need Advice Please!?

My boyfriend broke up with me about a month and a half ago. We went out for about 2 years and were best friends for a year or so before that. I was stuck in a really awful job and it gave me really bad anxiety. We didn't fight or anything, we just weren't getting along like before. I'm devastated that we are not together anymore and I feel terrible that I let my job do this to us. He told me he still cares about me and he's not turning his back on me.



I have a new job now that I love and I have told him about it. We have talked on the phone a few times, but mostly we email. He is usually the one to email me first and then I answer him. My birthday was Friday and he called to say Happy Bday, but I missed the call so he left a message. I called back later and left him a message. I know he will call, I just don't know when.



What should I do? I love him so much, I feel terrible that this happened? Do you think it's too late? Any advice on getting him back would be helpful. Thanks.



I Can't Stop Crying. I'm Heartbroken. Is It Too Late? I Need Advice Please!?secure browser



I let a very similar situation cost me a relationship once and I have always regretted it. Don't go through that. Go see him, IN PERSON, and let him know how you feel about him and how your life has changed. If he still cares, he will likely give it another shot. If not, you will at least know that you gave it your best shot. Also remember that any relationship must overcome some rough times so if this doesn't work out and you tried, it might have ended over some problem down the road anyway.



I Can't Stop Crying. I'm Heartbroken. Is It Too Late? I Need Advice Please!?home theater opera theater



Frankly, I don't think it's your job that cost this relationship.



If you have a guy who cant appreciate for what you do at your job that's nothing you can do. He left you when you are changing your job, this is pretty bad where u get to a new environment and when you feel so lonely in a new environment.



This guy does not care for you as much as you think he is, I'm so sorry to tell you this. Move on and find a guy who well deserve you, who really cares for you.



It might seem tough at this time but time will cure all these. Gal move on and find that right guy.
Your ego will destroy you. Rush to the phone and talk to him. Hell to the EGO.
it'd help if you stop posting questions on here and start talking to him!
you need to leave him alone if you have to feel heart broken for this long then whats the pointtt how real can it be if you guys couldnt work it out sooner and the more you keepp him aroound the more itll take to get over him you might even get to the point where you just want him physically and you hguys will end up on bad terms but i guess do what you feel thats the thing people usually do anyways nomatter how much advice they get
u know what? if you feel that miserable, i would say just tell him how you fell... DO IT...u dnt want to wait for the right time any more, the right time has come... let him know how you fell...



u have to to that... its not too late... let him know how you fell ASAP... i mean AASAP.... i hope you luck.... dnt worry everything will be allright....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal